Readington is a Township in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. There are 7,370 properties within this township, and 61% are living with a Septic System while the remaining 39% is on Sewer. New Jersey Septic Management Group is available to assist realtors, the health department, and all residences by providing education about septic systems in Readington. Through zoom seminars and workshops, our team of experts has been providing valuable information and services to the residents of Readington. As a full-service septic company, we are qualified to assist in a variety of different septic services.
NJSMG Services for YOU
Readington Township Demographics
Here are 10 things you can do to protect the Environment:
- Take your own reusable canvas bags to the store.
- Lower your thermostat one degree (or more) in winter.
- Take shorter showers.
- Compost your organic waste.
- Drive your car less: walk, bike, carpool, use mass transit.
- Keep your car tires properly inflated.
- Eat locally produced food. Eat less meat.
- Shop right in town, instead of traveling a long way to the mall.
- Turn off lights in unoccupied rooms.
- Drink tap water instead of bottled water.
- Holland Brook School
- Three Bridges Elementary School
- Whitehouse Elementary School
- Readington Middle School
- Hunterdon Central High School
Readington Resource Staff
Mayor - John Albanese
Board of Health Chair - Robert Colburn
Department Head / Hunterdon County Health Officer - Karen B. DeMarco