Readington Township

Readington is a Township in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. There are 7,370 properties within this township, and 61% are living with a Septic System while the remaining 39% is on Sewer. New Jersey Septic Management Group is available to assist realtors, the health department, and all residences by providing education about septic systems in Readington. Through zoom seminars and workshops, our team of experts has been providing valuable information and services to the residents of Readington.  As a full-service septic company, we are qualified to assist in a variety of different septic services.

Readington Township Demographics

Here are 10 things you can do to protect the Environment:

  1. Take your own reusable canvas bags to the store.
  2. Lower your thermostat one degree (or more) in winter.
  3. Take shorter showers.
  4. Compost your organic waste.
  5. Drive your car less: walk, bike, carpool, use mass transit.
  6. Keep your car tires properly inflated.
  7. Eat locally produced food. Eat less meat.
  8. Shop right in town, instead of traveling a long way to the mall.
  9. Turn off lights in unoccupied rooms.
  10. Drink tap water instead of bottled water.


Elementary Schools

  • Holland Brook School
  • Three Bridges Elementary School
  • Whitehouse Elementary School

Middle School

  • Readington Middle School

High School

  • Hunterdon Central High School

Readington Resource Staff

Mayor - John Albanese

Board of Health Chair - Robert Colburn

Department Head / Hunterdon County Health Officer - Karen B. DeMarco



Our Mission