Township of Branchburg

Branchburg is a Township in Somerset County, New Jersey. There are 5,741 properties within this township, and 14.34% are living with a Septic System while the remaining 85.66% is on Sewer. New Jersey Septic Management Group is available to assist realtors, the health department, and all residences by providing education about septic systems in Branchburg. Through zoom seminars and workshops, our team of experts has been providing valuable information and services to the residents of Branchburg Township. As a full-service septic company, we are qualified to assist in a variety of different septic services.

Township of Branchburg Township Demographics


Dumpster Permits and Information → (dumpster permit application)

New Dual Stream Recycling Details → (do and don’t recycle list)

Here are 10 more things you can do to protect the Environment:

  1. Take your own reusable canvas bags to the store.
  2. Lower your thermostat one degree (or more) in winter.
  3. Take shorter showers.
  4. Compost your organic waste.
  5. Drive your car less: walk, bike, carpool, use mass transit.
  6. Keep your car tires properly inflated.
  7. Eat locally produced food. Eat less meat.
  8. Shop right in town, instead of traveling a long way to the mall.
  9. Turn off lights in unoccupied rooms.
  10. Drink tap water instead of bottled water.


Elementary Schools

  • Stony Brook Elementary School
  • Whiton Elementary School

Middle School

  • Central Middle School

High School

  • Somerville High School

Township of Branchburg Resource Staff

Mayor - Brendon Beatrice

Health Officer - Vanessa Freire

Public Health Investigator - Rashida Boima

Environmental Commission Chairperson - Neil LeBlond

Our Mission