Hopewell Township is a township in Mercer County, New Jersey. There are 8,518 properties within this township and 70% are living with a Septic System while the remaining 30% are on Sewer. 64% of Hopewell Township is on city water while the remaining 36% is on private wells. New Jersey Septic Management Group is available to assist realtors, the health department, and all residences by providing education about septic systems in Hopewell. Through virtual seminars and educational workshops, our team of experts at NJSMG has been providing valuable information and services to the residents of Hopewell Township. As a full-service septic operation, we are qualified to assist in a variety of different services.
Hopewell Township Demographics
The "Hopewell Valley Green Team" is a great resource within the community that protects the environment and leads to a more sustainable way of living. The Hopewell Valley Green Team is charged with helping everyone who lives and works in the Hopewell Valley to protect this beautiful place that we call home. Since our first meeting on Oct. 29, 2009, the Hopewell Valley Green Team (formerly known as the Hopewell Valley Green Future Task Force) has been working to foster actions among citizens and governments
in the Valley that will lead to a more sustainable way of living.
We have been especially focused on:
- Outreach & Education
- Local Economies
Here are 10 more things you can do to protect the Environment:
- Take your own reusable canvas bags to the store.
- Lower your thermostat one degree (or more) in winter.
- Take shorter showers.
- Compost your organic waste.
- Drive your car less: walk, bike, carpool, use mass transit.
- Keep your car tires properly inflated.
- Eat locally produced food. Eat less meat.
- Shop right in town, instead of traveling a long way to the mall.
- Turn off lights in unoccupied rooms.
- Drink tap water instead of bottled water.
Hopewell Resource Staff
Mayor - Julie Blake
Julie Blake is responsible for the Board of Health, Public Safety, and the Historic Preservation Commission.
Health Officer - Dawn Marling
Senior Registered Environmental Health Specialist - Peter Enea III
Registered Environmental Health Specialist - Glen Belnay