Princeton is a town located in Mercer County, New Jersey. There are 8,865 properties within this township and 11% are living with a Septic System while the remaining 89% are on Sewer. New Jersey Septic Management Group is available to assist realtors, the health department, and all residences by providing education about septic systems in Princeton. Through zoom seminars and workshops, our team of experts has been providing valuable information and services to the residents of Princeton. As a full-service septic company, we are qualified to assist in a variety of different septic services.

Princeton Demographics



Recycling In Princeton: 2021 Recycling Collection Dates

November 8 and 22

December 6 and 20

Accepted Materials:

  • Mixed Paper, Office Paper, & Window Envelopes
  • Corrugated Cardboard
  • Telephone Books & "Soft" Cover Books
  • Hardcover Books (hardcover must be removed)
  • Glass Food & Beverage Jars/Bottles (all colors)
  • Aluminum & Metal Containers
  • Pet Food Cans
  • Milk Jugs and Plastic Beverage Bottles
  • Detergent & Shampoo Containers
  • Juice Boxes & Juice/Beverage Cartons
  • Plastics with #1 or #2 Symbols

Here are 10 more things you can do to protect the Environment:

  1. Take your own reusable canvas bags to the store.
  2. Lower your thermostat one degree (or more) in winter.
  3. Take shorter showers.
  4. Compost your organic waste.
  5. Drive your car less: walk, bike, carpool, use mass transit.
  6. Keep your car tires properly inflated.
  7. Eat locally produced food. Eat less meat.
  8. Shop right in town, instead of traveling a long way to the mall.
  9. Turn off lights in unoccupied rooms.
  10. Drink tap water instead of bottled water.


Elementary Schools

  • Johnson Park Elementary School
  • Littlebrook Elementary School
  • Riverside Elementary School
  • Community Park Elementary School

Middle School

  • J Witherspoon Middle School

High School

  • Princeton High School

Princeton Resource Staff

Mayor - Mark Freda

Health Officer - Jeff Grosser

Senior Environmental Health Specialist - Robert English

Environmental Health Specialist - Nancy Ugalde



Our Mission