West Amwell Township

 West Amwell is a Township in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. There are 1,693 properties within this township, and 98.40% are living with a Septic System while the remaining 1.60% is on Sewer. New Jersey Septic Management Group is available to assist realtors, the health department, and all residences by providing education about septic systems in West Amwell. Through zoom seminars and workshops, our team of experts has been providing valuable information and services to the residents of West Amwell. As a full-service septic company, we are qualified to assist in a variety of different septic services.

West Amwell Township Demographics

1693 Properties in West Amwell Township

Here are 10 things you can do to protect the Environment:

  1. Take your own reusable canvas bags to the store.
  2. Lower your thermostat one degree (or more) in winter.
  3. Take shorter showers.
  4. Compost your organic waste.
  5. Drive your car less: walk, bike, carpool, use mass transit.
  6. Keep your car tires properly inflated.
  7. Eat locally produced food. Eat less meat.
  8. Shop right in town, instead of traveling a long way to the mall.
  9. Turn off lights in unoccupied rooms.
  10. Drink tap water instead of bottled water.


Elementary Schools

  • West Amwell Township Elementary School
  • E S C School
  • The Titusville Academy

Middle School

  • South Hunterdon High School
  • E S C School
  • The Titusville Academy

High School

  • South Hunterdon High School
  • E S C School
  • The Titusville Academy

West Amwell Township Resource Staff

Mayor - Steve Bergenfeld

Health Officer - Sandy Haberle

Board of Health Secretary - Maria Andrews

Board of Health Commission Chairman - Mike Spille


Our Mission