We are EXPERIENCED & EQUIPPED to repair all septic system components
Whether you have a major repair job (replacing a septic tank, distribution box, or damaged delivery line), or you just need to repair/replace minor components (missing septic tank baffles, adding a riser to the septic tankís access lid so itís no longer buried underground, Jetwashing disposal field laterals to remove sludge build up, or to make electrical connections current and up to code), WE DO IT ALL!
- Sometimes the conclusion of an inspection recommends that components of your system be repaired or replaced. We will provide an estimate and schedule a repair date.
- A troubleshooting visit may be needed if no cause of a septic problem is evident. We will identify the problem and recommend any needed repairs.
- Proper permits are required and then all work will be done in an expedient and professional manner.
- Click here to see diagrams and to learn more about common septic system repairs and maintenance items.
- Are your septic tank access lids at grade (not buried) for ease of servicing?
- Did your pump tank alarm go off?
- Has your concrete septic tank or distribution box deteriorated over the years and need to be replaced?
- Are all disposal field laterals free of sludge contamination, or should they be jet washed and cleaned out?
- Have you recently had an inspection that states a repair is needed?
CONTACT US to request more
information on our REPAIR SERVICES