Eco-Pure 300 Series Owner's Manual
Thank you for choosing the ECO-PURE 300 SERIES PEAT MOSS FLTER for treating your wastewater. This manual contains information about the use, operation, warranties and maintenance.
The ECO-PURE 300 SERIES PEAT MOSS FILTER consists of a watertight poly tank which holds
Enhanced Peat Moss which treats the wastewater from your septic tank to a very high degree before
it enters the underlying ground surface.
USING THE PEAT FILTER
The efficiency of the on-site system using the ECO-PURE 300 SERIES
PEAT MOSS FILTER depends on common sense.
You should not use the following in your system:
Oil and grease from cooking or machinery, paints or solvents,
pesticide products, any toxic substances, any petroleum products or
any non-biodegradable substances i.e.: tampons, condoms,
THINGS TO REMEMBER
DO NOT cover the ECO-PURE lid
DO NOT drive heavy equipment over the system
DO NOT overload system beyond design limits
DO NOT attempt your own repairs
DO NOT cover any vents
DO NOT plant large trees on system
Always keep system accessible.
Annual maintenance will have to be provided by an authorized service representative during normal
business hours by inspecting the FILTER BED and cleaning the septic tank filter to ensure proper
functioning, check for ponding or misuse.
If samples are required the owner will pay for all costs involved. If required a maintenance record will
be forwarded to the HEALTH UNIT and the Owner.
The filter media may have to be replaced every ten years or sooner depending on abuse or higher
demand than design limits.
The owner shall maintain a new maintenance agreement every year as long as they own the system.
In the unlikely event of:
Back-up in you house - your sewer line may be clogged.
Odors - your house vent may blocked; if not gravity fed, pump may not be functioning.
ECO-PURE 300 SERIES WARRANTY
1. For the purpose of this warranty DEALER means person who installs system, CUSTOMER means the user of the ECO-PURE system, SYSTEM means the ECO-PURE PEAT FILTER and components except the septic tank or pump tank not supplied by ECO-PURE. Transfer of OWNERSHIP means new owner, MANUFACTURER means ECO-PURE INC.
ECO-PURE INC. warrants that the components supplied by the manufacturer will function properly for a
period of 5 years from the date of purchase with the exception of pumps, floats, or any other items covered
by another manufacturer’s warranties. The warranty of ECO-PURE INC. is limited to this text.
3. Eco-Pure Contact Information. For this warranty to be valid the customer must notify ECO-PURE INC. in writing as to the nature of any problem with the system. This notice must be sent by registered mail to ECO-PURE INC. or to the dealer with a copy to ECO-PURE INC. Upon receipt of notice ECO-PURE INC. or the dealer will correct the problem within the terms of this warranty.
Eco-Pure Waste Water Systems, Inc.
2725 Prince Street
Fort Myers, FLA 33916
The following will be excluded from warranty coverage:
- Any damage caused by an Act of God without limitation such as floods, earthquakes, hurricane, landslide, tornado or blizzards.
- Any damages caused by the users or third parties such as any modification or installation or
correction to the system not authorized by ECO-PURE INC.
- Any modifications with regard to installation by a dealer which is not authorized by the manufacture.
- Any damage by not allowing maintenance to be performed in accordance with the maintenance agreement.
- Any damage be heavy vehicles such as cars, trucks and heavy equipment.
- Any change of use which does not comply with original design of intended use or excessive waste strength
which is beyond residential waste strength.
5. OTHER EXCLUSIONS
It is expressly understood that the customer shall not make any attempt to maintain or repair any part of the
system before notifying the dealer or ECO-PURE INC. in accordance with Section 3 until a reasonable time for a site visit is given and any problems can be solved, otherwise the warranty shall be null and void.
6. LIMITS OF DAMAGES
ECO-PURE INC. in no way shall be liable for any other damages that the customer may incur
and compensation and indemnification shall be limited to the other provisions of this warranty.
7. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
All provisions of this warranty shall remain in effect upon transfer of ownership with the express
understanding that the new owner submits in writing by registered mail to ECO-PURE INC. that
the intended use shall not change, that the waste strength is not increased by either over use
or misuse and that there shall be no change of use.
The new owner will notify ECO-PURE INC. that they have read the Owner’s Manual and agree to
comply with all the provisions therein.
8. WARRANTY PRIORITY
This warranty supersedes any written or verbal contracts entered into by the customer or dealer
or any agent for the sale or installation of the ECO-PURE PEAT FILTER and it is expressly
understood in case of any contradictions whatsoever that the terms of this agreement shall
Liability under this warranty to correct defects shall be limited to correction or replacement of
components in accordance to other provisions of this warranty agreement upon written
The customer shall allow the dealer of ECO-PURE INC. to carry our all necessary inspections as
required in this warranty during normal business hours.
If any other request for inspection beyond the annual maintenance and inspection are
requested and no problems exist, a fee shall be paid to ECO-PURE INC. by the customer.