300 Series Peat Moss Biofilter Fact Sheet
The Eco-Pure Waste Water Systems 300 Series Peat Moss Biofilter is an onsite wastewater treatment system that treats wastewater to a very high degree. The Eco-Pure Waste Water Systems 300 Series Peat Moss Biofilter utilizes a specially cultivated and harvested sphagnum peat moss for the filtering and treatment of wastewater.
Key Features & Benefits
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Small “foot print”, Space Saving System
- No Odors
- Great for Waterfront Properties
- Great for Seasonal Use Homes
- Only one unit for up to a four bedroom home
- One module treats up to 600 gallons per day
- Kills > 99.99% of Harmful Bacteria
- Meets USEPA Advanced Secondary Effluent Standards
- Fits Into any landscaping design
- Yearly Maintenance Visits Required to assist homeowner in maintaining a functioning system.
- Local dealer-installer support
- Modular Design
- Water Reuse Capability
|Patent No: US 6,620,321
- Material - High Density Polyethylene
- Manufacturing Process - Rotational Molding
- Height - 50”
- Length - 120”
- Width - 84”
- Inlet Height - 42”
- Outlet Height - 0”
- Reinforcing Rib Widths - 4”
- Access Opening Length - 52”
- Access Opening Width - 25”
- Empty Weight – 550 lbs.
< 20 mg/l Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD5)
|Eco-Pure’s Ft. Myers Facility
- < 20 mg/l Total Suspended Solids
- 99.99% Fecal Coliform Bacteria Removal